We’ve looked at gifts for children for the last couple of days. Now, in the next installment of gift giving, we’ll focus on gifts for Catholic Women and Mothers.
1. L’Innocence Framed Madonna (available in three different sizes)
2. Stories for the Homeschool Heart (Perfect for your favorite Catholic Homeschooler)
5. Small Steps for Catholic Moms (book)
6. Our Lady of Providence Print (framed) – This is a personal favorite of mine, as we have a print framed in our kitchen of Our Lady of Providence, although ours has a prayer at the bottom of it. It’s a true testament to how much I liked it because I got the print for just a few dollars, but then paid way too much to have it custom framed.
7. Catholic Household Blessings and Prayers (I received this last year as a Christmas gift, and it’s wonderful!)
9. A Rosary (Pictured is a Handmade Denim Lapis Lazuli Blue Rosary made by Graceful Rosaries)
10. Kindle (or an iPad) – I could have listed all kinds of great Catholic books in addition to the ones that I listed already. However, if you have the money to spend on a bookworm, a Kindle could be an amazing gift. (If you have even more money to spend, wow her with an iPad.)
Disclosure: This post contains some (but not all) affiliate links. Shopping through affiliate links helps to support this site.